This information is provided pursuant to applicable Italian laws and EU Regulation 679/2016 related to the protection of personal data.
1. DATA CONTROLLER
The Data Controller of the processing of personal data on the Website is Diasorin S.p.A., with registered office in Saluggia (Vercelli – Italy), 13040 Via Crescentino s.n.c., while there can be other Data Controller(s) among Diasorin Affiliates for processing of personal data off-line as stated in the relevant information notice.
2. CATEGORIES OF PROCESSED DATA, PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASIS
2.1 Data Provided Voluntarily by users
We collect personal data provided voluntarily on Website or off-line such as:
- Contact information (name, address, phone number or email address)
- Registration information (username and password)
- Employment, education and background information when submitting a curriculum vitae or inquiring for a job position
- Payment information (banking information, delivery address)
- We use such data in order to reply to or fulfil requests (for instance submitting feedbacks or providing services) to review Curriculum vitae for job search purposes and to comply with regulatory requirements and to protect and defend our rights and property.
Providing data for the above purposes is optional but failing to provide such data may impede to obtain information requested or perform Curriculum vitae review.
The legal basis on which we rely on to process data may depend on the specific purposes for which the data are collected. It may be necessary:
- To perform a contract to which you are subjects or fulfil pre-contractual obligations;
- To comply with applicable law and regulation;
- For Diasorin’ legitimate interest (for example in informing you about our products and services and/or education and scientific research opportunities);
- In certain cases, upon your consent (that you can always withdraw) for sharing them with affiliates and or partners outside EU.
2.2 Navigation data
This data category includes IP addresses and/or the domain names of the computers used by any User connecting with this website, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of such requests, the method used for submitting a given request to the server, returned file size, a numerical code relating to server response status (successfully performed, error, etc.), and other parameters related to the User's operating system and computer environment.
These data are only used to extract anonymous statistical information on Website use as well as to check its functioning; they are erased immediately after being processed. The data might be used to establish liability in case computer crimes are committed against the Website; except for this circumstance, any data on web contacts is currently retained for no longer than seven days.
For handling cookies please refer to the Cookies Policy available at https://www.int.diasorin.com/en/cookie-policy
3. COMMUNICATION AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data will not be communicated nor disclosed to third parties, safe for Diasorin’s Affiliates (within and outside EU), employees, data processors (such as IT providers) and/or other persons formally in charge of the processing.
4. TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
Upon Your consent, should Your personal data be communicated or disclosed to Diasorin Affiliates, employees, data processors and/or other persons formally in charge of the processing outside the European Union, Diasorin adopts all appropriate safeguards to ensure that the personal data transfer be adequately protected as required by the applicable personal data protection law and processed according to the content of this privacy notice.
5. DATA RETENTION AND SECURITY MEASURES
Personal data is collected for no longer than it is necessary to achieve the purposes for which it has been collected, plus a reasonable period to comply with the applicable statute of limitations or if otherwise required under applicable law.
Specific security measures are implemented to prevent the data from being lost, used unlawfully and/or inappropriately, and accessed without authorisation.
6. USERS' RIGHTS
You as Data Subject have the right to request access to Your personal data, to obtain at any time confirmation as to whether or not personal data are being processed and to know their content and source, to verify their accuracy or to request that personal data be completed, updated or rectified or a restriction of the processing of the personal data.
Moreover, data subjects have the right to obtain the cancellation of their personal data unlawfully processed, as well as the right to data portability as for their personal data to be transmitted to another controller without hindrance, including other potential employers, and the right to object to processing of their personal data, unless overriding legitimate grounds for processing exist, provided that their existence is demonstrated by the Data Controller for the purpose of continuing their processing.
All the above listed rights can be exercised by forwarding a request without any formality to the Data Controller.
Any requests directed to Diasorin S.p.A can be sent by paper mail, fax or email at Diasorin S.p.A., Via Crescentino snc, 13040 Saluggia (Vercelli), Italy; e-mail email@example.com
Any request directed to the Data Controller different from Diasorin S.p.A., should be sent to the contact details contained in the proper information notice.
Finally, data subjects have the right to lodge a complaint with the Italian Data Protection Authority if they consider that their rights under the GDPR have been infringed as a result of the processing of their personal data.